Mad for Pizza in SM Manila
While strolling around SM Manila, we stumbled upon Mad for Pizza which is a create your own pizza place. I have never done that before so naturally, that is what we ordered.
They gave us the checklist below where we had to choose the type of dough, sauce, and toppings. We had to stop ourselves from going crazy with the toppings (they had no limit)!
And this is our pizza! I didn’t expect that they would be very generous with the toppings since we chose a lot of ingredients. Every bite had the right toppings-to-crust ratio (and even more). It was very satisfying!
Create your own pizza (10 inches, 6 slices) – Php 288
We also ordered Wild Wings, which are their version of Buffalo Wings. I am a picky buffalo wings person because there’s a certain tangy-yet-spicy taste that I am looking for. Theirs is really good! And given the taste vs price, it was actually one of the cheapest places to get legit wings that I know of.
Wild Wings (Buffalo Wings, to share) – Php 268 for 10 pcs
This was supposed to be the partner’s order,but he made me taste it. The result? We had to split it because I said so. *snicker* He loved the taco flavor of the rice, while I particularly enjoyed the beef belly. It was tender, juicy, and belly, belly flavorful!
Amboy (Famous Angus belly in Adobo sauce) – Php 218
And to quench our thirst, lemonade! At the left is the honeydew-flavored, while the one at the right is the regular one. Other flavors available are kiwi and raspberry.
Lemonade – Php 48 per glass
One thing interesting about the place was its 80’s theme. I enjoyed looking at the different posters on the wall that I found myself checking which ones I am familiar of. I was born in the 90’s so I forgave myself when I couldn’t name them all.
What I liked
- The food was very delicious, especially the Buffalo Wings
- The price is affordable
- The staff was very nice and accommodating
- The ambiance was pretty amazing. I jotted down a couple of movie titles so I can watch them in the weekend.
What I didn’t like
- Nothing, so far. Though I wish they had wet wipes or a working sink inside the store. The wash room was outside the establishment, so it might be a stretch if you ate your pizza / wings by hand.
Am I eating here again? YES! Mad for Pizza is highly recommended! You’ll surely go mad for their food – the good kind of mad!
What do you think of Mad for Pizza? Let me know in the comments. 😉
Enjoy life. Cheers!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MadForPizzaPh
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/MadforPizza/
- Address: 4th Floor (Unit 422), SM City Manila
- Store hours: Mon – Sun 10AM – 9PM